Have you been watching the buried life? I have been and it’s a really sweet show. I must admit the only reason I tuned in the first time was because I heard one of the guys was dating Whitney Port from The City. Love her! I had no idea what The Buried Life was even about.
Four mates – Duncan, Ben, Dave and Jonnie – travel the globe in a purple bus to complete a list of ‘100 things to do before you die’. They also help and encourage others to create their own lists and go after their dreams.
For every item they complete on their list, they help a stranger achieve one of their dreams. Everywhere they go they ask the question: What do you want to do before you die?
They are a great group of guys and really make you ponder about what you want out of life. It does tug at the heart-strings when they ask random people what they want to achieve from their lives. The everyday people they meet along their journey are really kind and giving and help them achieve the items on their list as well as the dreams of people they have never met. It makes you feel as though there are still nice people willing to lend a hand out there. It really is inspiring and I find myself having a bit of a sook in almost every episode.
So, what do you want to do before you die?
Think about it. It’s hard to say when you’re put on the spot. I am going to start my list with:
1. Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
2. Sit front row at New York Fashion week.
3. Sit front row at an LA Lakers basketball game.
4. Go shopping on Melrose Drive.
5. Throw an amazing and fabulous dinner party.
6. Re-new my vows in Las Vegas for my 10 year anniversary.
7. Purchase a pair of Christian Louboutons.
8. Assist in a photo shoot as a makeup artist.
9. Adopt an animal.
10. Find a brilliant recipe for crème brulee and make it.
You can start your own list on The Buried Life website. Life is short, so start living it.